Monday, January 9, 2012

The Pursuit of Stampin'ess: Sweet heart and Melon Mambo pom ...

It is available in the Clearance rack of SU while supply last for only $3.39. (regular price was $8.50 for 5 yards) Our Pompom trim hails from classic ‘70s and ‘80s décor. This cozy, comfy embellishment is in again for ornamenting everything from blankets and pillows to even cards and home décor. Add some to your fabric and stamping projects for a blast from the past everyone will love to see.

Good Monday morning to you! I hope you had one beauty of a weekend. All I can say is that it went fast again for us. School and Kindergarten started again for our kiddo's and they were so excited to go. I feel blessed to live in a Canada where there is such a good school system, compared to so many other countries, where there is none.

Thanks for stopping by again to see what I created. I love it!

I am so excited to share this card with you today.



I also used a lot of punches from Stampin Up to create my card. Yip, what does a crafty girl do without her punches right. I have a wall full of them.. quite embarrassing.. but I am so happy that I was able to buy all of these.. They so come in handy!

Well, I have to feed 5 mouths here in a minute. So I better get started with the preps, before it all turns chaotic here.

Have a beautiful day and as always I would love to hear from you. leaving me a comment helps me to find your blog way easier and I would love to visit yours as well.

Inky hugs, Pauline

0 comments:

Post a Comment